Explore our Products
FUTGCP is a uni-tube fiber optic cable with a single central tube filled with water blocking gel to prevent water penetration. It also comes with a layer of corrugated steel tape armouring which serves as protection against rodent attacks. Therefore, the FUTGCP fiber optic cable is suitable for direct burial and harsh environment installations.
Benefits of FUTGCP fiber optic cable
- Ease of installation
- Suitable for direct burial
- Economical in cost
- Two-door structures with separate key lock
- Big capacity to accommodate more optical splices with four cable entries
- Support up 96 optical fibers (if LC Duplex Adapter is selected)
- Come with adapter plates with pull and push locking nuts that provide ease of installation
DPPY24 BK Series DIN Rail Fiber Optic Patch Panels provide secure storage for optical splices with a variety of fiber optic adapters supported such as the SC duplex (both Singlemode and Multimode fiber types supported) and many others.
News & Highlights
Announcement FiberTek Launches New Product Catalogue
New Blog Update Distributed Temperature Sensing (DTS) Fiber Optic Cable